The De Soto Police Department is now accepting applications for the following position:
Reserve Police Officers
Job Posting Deadline: Open Until Filled.
De Soto Police Department is accepting applications to fill a position for a reserve police officer.
Officers minimum requirements:
– 18 years of age.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Color vision with no less than 20/100 in each eye correctable to 20/20.
– Citizen of the United States.
– Must possess a valid Iowa driver’s license.
– Be of good moral character and have not been convicted of a felony or crime involving moral turpitude, or domestic violence.
Testing dates will be sent to those who apply at a later date.
Compensation: to be determined. Note this is not a part-time position
Contact Chief Sparling for applications and questions.