Report a Concern

Please click the category link of your concern from the table below and fill out a contact form.

Public Works Department

City Hall

Garbage & Missed Trash Pickup
Other Concern

Code Compliance Officer

High Weeds & Grass
Junk Notice Violations
Other Concern

Public Safety Department

Animal Complaints
Noise Complaints
Parking & Traffic Complaints
Suspicious Person or Vehicle